Well 8 years and 3 months later, the car is on the road - my longest build by a long shot.
Here's the inevitable list of to dos.
- Steering wheel not straight
- Various rattles
- Alternative catch arrangement for engine cover so I don't burn myself when opening
- Heat shield between exhaust manifold and engine cover to stop number plate melting
- Water channel above ECU to stop it getting wet when engine cover is opened
- Re-paint lower rear wishbones where powder coating has failed
- Fit screen
- Fit anti-intrusion side bars
- Fit radiator grill