Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I really struggled yesterday. I could not find a suitable position for the fuse boxes, relays and flasher unit. I finally opted to mount them under the steering column cover. OK, I realize that I'll have to remove 6 bolts to change a fuse, however I'm hoping not to be doing that too often!

To make matters worse, 2 wires came adrift from the fuse boxes. It took me a while to work out how the fuse boxes come apart. I contacted Premier Wiring (new phone number 0131 554 0099) and they sent me some new crimp connectors.

You can also just make out at the top of the picture the 2 pieces of the loom coming through the bulkhead. Again a struggled to find an elegant solution for the cable routing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should you be a person who loves to take your time drinking your day coffee, you may be frustrated by how fast it cools straight down. And, making the container on the burner will scald the gourmet coffee, destroying its taste. And also hardwearing . java warm, consider one of several coffee machines that make straight into a thermal container or carafe. These will not use primary warmth, so your coffee tastes excellent even one hour afterwards. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Matrimo5656[/url]